Subscribe:

Saturday, June 30, 2012

StyleUnited Gift Received




So, today was Christmas for me! LOVE it all!!

I am a member of shespeaks, another site I am going to link to here that I need to add to my favorite sites (I have a bad memory). shespeaks asked me to signup with a new site months ago, so I did. They asked me to look the site over and to fill out an opinion survey about what I thought of the site. Well, today I received a gift from P&G. It contained (1) Full-size 2.6oz. Cocobutter Kiss and tell Secret Scent Expressions Deodorant and (1) Full-size 3 Fl oz. Cocoa Butter Kiss Secret Expressions body splash. This brings me to do a review for Secret. See where all this product testing is going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting Our Blog. We Hope You Have A Wonderful Day!